Rosekel will represent you as your Payroll Agent to the HMRC and manage all HMRC correspondence and payroll processes on your behalf, this includes:
• HMRC Employers Registration (advice when applicable)
• Processing of PA’s hours and produce an electronic or paper payslip
• Submitting Real Time Information (RTI) for each pay-run
• HMRC Monthly/Quarterly Payments calculations and guidance on how to make the payments
• Calculations of all statutory payments, such as sick or maternity payments and where appropriate claim the payments back from the HMRC
• Providing guidance to PA’s on how to split their tax codes across employers
• Providing P45’s to PA’s when required throughout the financial payroll year
• Providing P60’s to employed PA’s at the financial year end and
• Submit the Employer Annual Yearly Return to the HMRC
Rosekel will complete all paper work relating to PA’s payroll and their employment.
Payroll support packages are tailored to individual local authority frameworks or the individual support package.